Pages

Friday 24 May 2013


My xbox 360 was gone but I Found I was worried I thought I lost it.
and my lunch was missing I could not found it and it was hard and found it in my room.



I could not found my dog he ran away from me I was looking around the hole Block.
and someone stole my money I was not happy I was trying to found it but I could not found it.


I was trying to found my 
TV that was my favourite TV but I was crying because someone took my TV I was trying to found it but it was hard to found.
what goes missing? your lunch  box why? because they are Hungry.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayden,
    This is a good start with building your sentences. What I like to do to help my writing is to read. After that I write over and over and just keep going. It helps improve writing and make it easier. I'm looking forward to more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.