Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Going to Spookers in the holidays

When I went to Spookers I went on the bus and when we got there we had lunch. I had a big mac for my lunch and it was nice. When we went in the Spookers it was cool,  it was scary but I didn’t get scared. We had lots of fun because I was doing the same thing as the ghost. He was picking up the chair and I got scared so I went inside because  I was going to cry.   When we went to the next door we saw a little monster come out of the door and spit out some blood on my face.  I  laughed hard out because it was funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayden,
    I enjoyed reading about your experience at Spookers. You have good sentences here. Continue building on them. I also know what I can expect if I decide to visit the place. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.